General Motors Railway Station was a railway station in Melbourne, Australia.
The station was opened on November 18, 1956 to service the General Motors factory near it. The station had two platforms and a footbridge into the factory. In 1991, the General Motors factory closed. Since the main purpose of the station was to support the factory, the station was no longer needed, but the station stayed open for eleven years after the factory had been destroyed. It was estimated to be the least used station in the entire city network. It had an average of eight passengers using it a day. The last trains stopped at the station on July 28 2002.
General Motors is currently not in use and trains no longer stop here.