kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Global city (or world city) is a city that is widely considered to be an important part of the world economy. Most studies recognise London and New York City as the two most important global cities.
- "The World According to GaWC". GaWC. Retrieved November 21, 2012.
- "2012 Global Cities Index and Emerging Cities Outlook" (PDF). http://www.atkearney.com/documents/10192/dfedfc4c-8a62-4162-90e5-2a3f14f0da3a. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- Richard Florida (May 8, 2012). "What Is the World's Most Economically Powerful City?". The Atlantic Monthly Group. https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/05/what-is-the-worlds-most-economically-powerful-city/256841/. Retrieved June 19, 2013.
- Global Power City Index 2012. Tokyo, Japan: Institute for Urban Strategies at The Mori Memorial Foundation. October, 2012. http://www.mori-m-foundation.or.jp/english/research/project/6/.
- "The Wealth Report 2013". Knight Frank LLP. http://www.knightfrankblog.com/wealthreport/.
- "The Global City Competitiveness Index". Managementthinking.eiu.com. 12 March 2012. http://www.managementthinking.eiu.com/sites/default/files/downloads/Hot%20Spots.pdf. Retrieved 9 May 2012.