kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Latin word gratus "pleasing, thankful", is a feeling of appreciation felt by and/or similar positive response shown by kindness, gifts, help, favors, or other types of generosity.
- Definition of Gratitude - Oxford Dictionary, https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gratitude
- M I, Polikarpov (1996). Continuous Advances In Qcd 1996 - Proceedings Of The Conference. World Scientific, 1996. pp. 128.
- Feild, Edward (1847). A charge delivered to the clergy of the diocese of Newfoundland ... 1847. The British Library. pp. 22.
- BLACKWOOD, WILLIAM (1839). "THE QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURE, VOL IX JUNE 1838- MARCH 1839". The Quarterly Journal of Agriculture 9: 181.
- Parliament, Legislative Assembly, Canada, Parliament (1855). "Journals of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Canada, Volume 13, Part 2". Journals of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Canada 13 (2): 811.
- Manela, Tony. Gratitude. In Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, edited by Edward N. Zalta, 2015.