kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Harry Dean Stanton
Harry Dean Stanton (July 14, 1926 – September 15, 2017) was an American actor, musician, and singer. He was known for his roles in Paris, Texas, Kelly's Heroes, Dillinger, Alien, Repo Man, Pretty In Pink, The Last Temptation of Christ, Wild at Heart, The Green Mile, The Pledge, Rango and Lucky.
Stanton was a favorite of the late movie critic Roger Ebert who has said that "no movie featuring either Harry Dean Stanton or M. Emmet Walsh in a supporting role can be altogether bad." However, Ebert later admitted that Dream a Little Dream (1989), in which Stanton appeared, was a "clear violation" of this rule.
- Harry Dean Stanton Biography (1926–)
- Ebert, Roger (1989). Dream A Little Dream (published 1989-03-03). http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19890303/REVIEWS/903030301/1023. Retrieved 2007-10-05
- Copley, Rich. "Lexington film festival honors Kentucky native Harry Dean Stanton". LexGo. Lexington Herald-Leader. http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/30/1616646/lexington-film-festival-honors.html. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Carter, Tom (1985-09-05). More Than Just a Familiar Face: Kentucky=Born Actor Trying to Alter Image. Lexington Herald Leader. http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=LH&s_site=kentucky&p_multi=LH&p_theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0EB73807C418BD45&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM. Retrieved 2007-12-10.
- "HARRY DEAN STANTON DEAD AT 91". TMZ. September 15, 2017. http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/15/harry-dean-stanton-dead/. Retrieved September 15, 2017.