kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
A healthy lifestyle is one which helps to keep and improve people's health and well-being. Many governments and non-governmental organizations have made big efforts in healthy lifestyle and health promotion.
Components of a healthy lifestyle
Healthy lifestyle is, mostly, associated with:
- Family traditions
- Health education
- Likable occupation
- Safe environment
- Adequate nutrition
- Physical fitness
- Absence of bad habits or addiction
- Personal hygiene
- Love and tenderness
- Positive social communication
- Participants at the 6th Global Conference on Health Promotion. The Bangkok Charter for health promotion in a globalized world. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2005 Aug 11. Accessed 2009 Feb 4.
- Kickbusch I. 2003. The contribution of the World Health Organization to a new public health and health promotion. Am J Public Health 93(3):383-8.  Accessed 4 Feb 2009.
- Health Promotion at the Open Directory Project
- Healthy Cities – WHO EURO Office
- Health-EU Portal Health Prevention and Promotion in the EU