kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Hyde Park, London
The park is divided in two by the Serpentine Lake. Hyde Park is 350 acres (1.4 km²), together with Kensington Gardens (275 acres, 1.1 km²) that is in the immediate neighbourhood the parks have an overall area of 625 acres (2.5 km²).
The park has become a traditional place for mass demonstrations.
- Room, Adrian. Brewer's Names, Cassell, London, 1992. ISBN 0-304-34077-4
- Official website
- Map showing Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens
- 'Hyde Park', Old and New London: Volume 4 (1878), pp. 375–405. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.asp?compid=45205. Date accessed: 06 June 2007.
- Hyde Park Union: Documentary about Hyde Park and its speakers
- Hyde Park in the 19th century
- Hyde Park article