kidzsearch.com > wiki
Logo since September 2, 2020
Headquarters in Santa Clara, California
|Traded as||NASDAQ: INTC|
Dow Jones Industrial Average Component
S&P 500 Component
|Founded||July 18, 1968|
|Founder||Gordon Moore, Robert Noyce, Andrew Grove|
|Products||Bluetooth chipsets, flash memory, microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, network interface cards, mobile phones, solid state drives, central processing units|
|Revenue||US$55.4 billion (2015)|
|US$14.0 billion (2015)|
|US$11.4 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||US$103.065 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||US$61.085 billion (2015)|
Number of employees
Intel Corporation (Integrated Electronics Corporation) is a microprocessor company that was set up in the 1960s. Different types of processors made by Intel are used in many computers. Their most famous older products are the i386, i486, and Pentium models. Intel makes many different products, with their first dedicated consumer GPU scheduled to be released in late 2021. The first Pentium chips were released on March 22, 1993.
The 4-bit processors
The 8-bit processors
The 16-bit processors
The 16-bit processors: the 80386 range
From 1993 to today
- Intel Core
- Intel Core 2
- Intel Core i3
- Intel Core i5
- Intel Core i7
- Intel Core i9
- Intel Corporation Company Profile. Retrieved July 26, 2010.
- "INTEL CORP Earnings Release" (XBRL). Intel. February 14, 2014. http://www.intc.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=950391.
- "Employees". 2014 Annual Report. Intel. http://www.intc.com/intel-annual-report/2014/files/Intel_2014_Annual_Report.pdf. Retrieved 22 November 2015.
- Ridley, Jacob (2021-04-09). "Intel's DG2 gaming GPUs could actually stand a chance against Nvidia and AMD" (in en-US). https://www.pcgamer.com/intel-dg2-gaming-graphics-card-release-date-specs-price-performance-xe-hpg/.
- Stokes, Jon (2004), "The Pentium: An Architectural History of the World's Most Famous Desktop Processor", Ars technica, https://arstechnica.com/old/content/2004/07/pentium-1.ars, retrieved 2010-03-19