kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
J. P. Donleavy
James Patrick "J. P." Donleavy (23 April 1926 – 11 September 2017) was an Irish-American novelist and playwright. His first novel is The Ginger Man. Another novel, A Fairy Tale of New York, provided the title of the song "Fairytale of New York". He was born in Brooklyn, New York.
- The spice of life, by James Campbell. London. 26 June 2004. http://books.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,12084,1246686,00.html. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- Gates, Anita (13 September 2017). "J.P. Donleavy, Acclaimed Author of ‘The Ginger Man,’ Dies at 91". https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/books/jp-donleavy-acclaimed-author-of-the-ginger-man-dies-at-91.html.
- Works by or about J. P. Donleavy in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Molly McKaughan & Fayette Hickox (Fall 1975). "J.P. Donleavy, The Art of Fiction No. 53". Paris Review. http://www.theparisreview.org/interviews/3809/the-art-of-fiction-no-53-j-p-donleavy.
- N. P. James, ed. (2008). J. P. Donleavy: The Formative Years. Cv Publications.
- "The Ginger Man in Dublin", Totally Gonzo, 17 June 2008
- "Tea & Scones & Darcy Dancer: The Making of An Irish Gentleman – An Interview with J.P. Donleavy", Bloomsbury Review, E. Thomas Wood, January/February 1992