kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Jarvis Island (//; formerly known as Bunker Island) is an uninhabited island owned by the United States. The small island is a part of the United States Minor Outlying Islands, a group of mostly uninhabited islands.
- "Jarvis Island" at CIA World Factbook; excerpt, "no indigenous inhabitants"; retrieved 2013-4-19.
- Jarvis Island Home Page Website with photos, weather, and more.
- Jarvis Island information website Has several photos of the old Millersville settlement, together with more modern photos of the island.
- WorldStatesmen Offers brief data on Jarvis island.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Jarvis Island National Wildlife Refuge The Jarvis Island refuge site.