kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Some islands are their own countries. Examples of islands that are their own countries include Cuba, Iceland, and Madagascar. There are many others. Other islands have more than one country, such as Borneo and Hispaniola.
- Great Britain 218,595 km²
- Iceland 101,826 km²
- Ireland 81,638 km²
- The island in the north of Novaja Zemlja 47,079 km²
- Spitsbergen 38,981 km²
- The island in the south of Novaja Zemlja 33,246 km²
- Sicily 25,662 km²
- Kotelny and Faddeyesky 24,000 km²
- Sardinia 23,812 km²
- Nordaustlandet (archipelago of Svalbard, Norway) 14,247 km²
- Cyprus 9,234 km²
- Corsica 8,741 km²