kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Karl Otto Lagerfeldt
Karl Lagerfeld in 2014
|Born||10 September 1933|
|Died||19 February 2019|
|Cause of death||Pancreatic cancer|
Many people saw him as one of the most influential persons of the late 20th century. He made fashion for many different labels, for example Chanel, Chloé and Fendi. He also owned several labels, which he started in the early 1980s. He also owned labels making perfumes. He designed clothes for many leading artists.
- "Karl Lagerfeld's cat could be his heir" (in en-GB). BBC News. 2019-02-21. https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47305450. Retrieved 2020-07-12.
- Karl Lagerfeld dead aged 85 - Chanel designer dies after weeks of ill health
- Feugère, Stéphane (12 April 2018). "Interview with Karl Lagerfeld for Numero Magazine". https://www.numero.com/en/fashion/interview-karl-lagerfeld-chanel-virgil-abloh-j-w-anderson-azzedine-alaia#/newsletter.
- Karl Lagerfeld Official Website
- Miami Beach USA Article with photos on Karl Lagerfeld and his designs.
- Sundance Channel's Signé Chanel site
- New Yorker: John Colapinto: In The Now. Where Karl Lagerfeld Lives Extensive profile (ca. 10 000 words)
- "Interactive timeline of couture houses and couturier biographies". Victoria and Albert Museum. http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1486_couture/explore.php.