kidzsearch.com > wiki
Kirby Super Star Ultra
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Kirby Super Star Ultra|
|Producer(s)|| Masayoshi Tanimura|
|Composer(s)|| Jun Ishikawa|
|Release date(s)|| JP November 6, 2008|
NA September 22, 2008
AUS November 27, 2008
EU September 18, 2009
|Rating(s)|| CERO: A|
Kirby Super Star Ultra has every game original Kirby Super Star, along with new games. The new games are:
- Revenge of the King: A traditional Kirby platformer. It is like Spring Breeze, but harder.
- Meta Knightmare Ultra: Meta Knight prepares for the "ultimate battle". It is a game where you play as Meta Knight and control him through various actions on the touch screen.
- Helper to Hero: A version of Arena where the player takes control of the helper characters.
- True Arena: A version of Arena which has the bosses from Revenge of the King. It also has a new boss called Marx Soul.
- Sub-games: There are three new sub-games: Snack Tracks, Kirby Swipe and Kirby on the Draw. They use the console's touch screen and can be played with up to four players.