kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Marin County, California
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
- The Marin County Civic Center is a historic landmark. The building was designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Mount Tamalpais is 2,571 feet (784 m) high. From the top, people can see great distances.
- Muir Woods National Monument has 1000-year-old redwood trees that are over 250 feet (76 m) high.
- The north end of the Golden Gate Bridge is in Marin County.
Some of the cities in Marin County are:
- Mill Valley
- San Rafael
- "County of Marin - Cultural Services". https://www.marincounty.org/depts/cu.
- "Mount Tamalpais State Park". https://www.parks.ca.gov/.
- "National Park Service, Muir Woods National Monument (Official Map & Guide)". http://www.nps.gov/muwo/upload/unigrid-muwo.pdf.
- "Marin County". https://www.marincounty.org/.