kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
An oil refinery or petroleum refinery is an industrial plant where crude oil is made into useful petroleum products by fractional distillation and other processes. Products include gasoline, diesel fuel, asphalt base, heating oil, kerosene, and liquefied petroleum gas.
- Gary, J.H. and Handwerk, G.E (1984). Petroleum Refining Technology and Economics (2nd Edition ed.). Marcel Dekker, Inc. .
- Leffler, W.L. (1985). Petroleum refining for the nontechnical person (2nd Edition ed.). PennWell Books. .
- Searchable United States Refinery Map
- Interactive map of UK refineries
- Complete, detailed refinery description
- Petroleum Refinery Planning and Optimization Using Linear Programming
- Student's Guide to Refining
- Global refinery shortage shifts power balance
- Ecomuseum Bergslagen - history of Oljeön, Sweden
- Detailed refinery description
- Fueling Profits: Report on Industry Consolidation (publication of the Consumer Federation of America)
- Price Spikes, Excess Profits and Excuses (publication of the Consumer Federation of America)
- Refinery study
- 2011 NACS Annual Fuels Report
- Basics of Oil Refining Overview of crude oil refining process
- Basics of Oil Refining Overview of crude oil refining process with focus on Canadian crude oil
- Refinery Animations & Videos Oil Refinery Process Animations,Videos & 360 Degree Views
- Chicago Bridge & Iron: Virtual Refinery
- Encyclopaedia of Hydrocarbons, ENI and Treccani ed., 5 volumes