kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Oliver Norvell Hardy
January 18, 1892
|Died||August 7, 1957|
Hollywood, California, U.S.
|Years active||1914 - 1951|
Born in Harlem, Georgia, U.S.. His solo career includes the short films Outwitting Dad (1914), Cupid's Target (1915), A Maid to Order (1916), The Fly Cop (1917), The Midnight Cabaret (1923), They All Fall (1925). He leaps to fame when he formed a duo with Stan Laurel, they formed the most successful comedy groups of all time. Laurel and Hardy shot many short films and feature much success Hats Off (1927), They Go Boom! (1929). One of his best films was The Midnight Patrol (1934), where two police officers. And the classics of comedy as Sons of the Desert (1933), Way Out West (1937), The Flying Deuces (1939), Saps at Sea (1940), are of the best comedy of all time.
- Oliver Hardy on IMDb
- The Laurel and Hardy Magazine Website
- Official Laurel and Hardy Website
- The Laurel and Hardy Forum
- Free clip from Bouncing Baby (1916), made available for public use by the State Archives of Florida
- Oliver Hardy at Find a Grave
- Oliver Hardy's obituaries in the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Mirror-News