kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
chemical reactions involving organic compounds. The basic organic chemistry reaction types are addition reactions, elimination reactions, substitution reactions, pericyclic reactions, rearrangement reactions, photochemical reactions and redox reactions. In organic synthesis, organic reactions build new organic molecules. Organic reactions produce many man-made chemicals such as drugs, plastics, food additives, and fabrics.
- Organic reactions @ Synarchive.com
- Organic reaction flashcards from OSU
- list of named reactions from UConn
- organic reactions
- Organic chemistry help-Best of the Web 2008
- Organic chemistry help-Electronic Flashcards
- Strategic Applications of Named Reactions in Organic Synthesis Laszlo Kurti, Barbara Czako Academic Press (March 4, 2005) ISBN 0-12-429785-4