kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
An oscilloscope (sometimes abbreviated CRO, for cathode ray oscilloscope, or commonly just scope or O-scope) is a piece of electronic test equipment that allows signal voltages to be viewed.
Usually it shows a two-dimensional graph of one or more electrical potential differences (vertical axis). These are plotted as a function of time or of some other voltage (horizontal axis).
A typical oscilloscope is usually box shaped with a display screen, numerous input connectors, control knobs and buttons on the front panel. To aid measurement, a grid called the graticule is drawn on the face of the screen. Each square in the graticule is known as a division.
- Oscillograph 1911 Encyclopædia.
- Online oscilloscope simulation
- Oscilloscope Tutorial
- The Cathode Ray Tube site
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope measurement basics
- Oscilloscope FAQ
- Oscilloscope Articles & Resources
- Using a Common Oscilloscope
- Features of handheld Oscilloscope
- Quick and easy tutorial to learn concepts and use. Technical terms explained in clear and simple way.