kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Papacy began||July or August 913|
|Papacy ended||February or March 914|
|Predecessor||Pope Anastasius III|
|Successor||Pope John X|
February or March 914 |
Little is known about the short period during which Pope Lando was the head of the church.
Lando is to be the last pope with a name that was completely unique. Since then, there hasn't been another Pope Lando.
- "List of Popes," Catholic Encyclopedia (2009); retrieved 2013-3-16.
- "Pope Lando," Catholic Encyclopedia; retrieved 2013-3-16.
- Memmott, Mark. "5 Things About Popes And Their Names; Like, Why Do They Change Them?" NPR (National Public Radio, US). March 12, 2013; retrieved 2013-3-16.
- "Pope Lando". Catholic Encyclopedia. (1913). New York: Robert Appleton Company.
- Catholic Hierarchy, Popes in sequence
| Succeeded by|