kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Quentin Evan Kenihan (27 February 1975 – 6 October 2018) was an Australian disability activist, politician, comedian and actor. He was born with osteogenesis imperfecta, a bone disease in Box Hill, Victoria. He later was the host of a Ten Network television show Quentin Crashes. In 2016, Kenihan was interviewed by Ray Martin in a notable interview that helped Kenihan's recognition. He was best known for his role in Mad Max: Fury Road in the role of Corpus Colossus.
- Miller, Benjamin (7 October 2018). "Disability advocate Quentin Kenihan dies". Sydney Morning Herald. https://www.smh.com.au/national/disability-advocate-quentin-kenihan-dies-20181007-p50892.html. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Clark, Georgia (7 October 2018). "Disability Advocate Quentin Kenihan Has Died, Aged 43". Ten Daily (Network Ten). https://tendaily.com.au/news/a181007gsj/disability-advocate-quentin-kenihan-has-died-aged-43-20181007. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- Martin, Ray (2016). "Quentin Kenihan Uncensored". A Current Affair. https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2016/extras/latest/160923/quentin-kenihan-uncensored. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "KENIHAN, Quentin". Local Government Association of South Australia. 7 October 2018. http://www.lga.sa.gov.au/page.aspx?c=82087. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Press, Australian Associated (2018-10-07). "Quentin Kenihan: Australian author, actor and disability advocate dies" (in en). https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/07/quentin-kenihan-australian-author-actor-and-disability-advocate-dies.
- "Disability advocate Quentin Kenihan dies in Adelaide, aged 43" (in en-AU). ABC News. 2018-10-07. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-07/disability-advocate-quentin-kenihan-dies-in-adelaide-aged-43/10348452. Retrieved 2018-10-07.