kidzsearch.com > wiki
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is a museum in Cleveland, Ohio, United States, which has information on the history of some of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, and other people who have in some major way influenced the music industry, mostly in the area of rock music.
The first group of musicians, added on January 23, 1986, were Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Sam Cooke, Fats Domino, the Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, and Elvis Presley.
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - official site
- Future Rock Hall – lists eligible artists
- Images and architectural information
- How do you get into the Rock Hall of Fame?
- 2007 Induction Concert and Ceremony Video Archived on Spinner.com