kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Scenario may refer to:
- Scenario, a brief description of an event.
- Screenplay, in movies.
- Scenario (computing), a typical interaction between the user and the system or between two software components.
- Scenario analysis, a process of analysing possible future events by considering alternative possible outcomes.
- Scenario paintball, a variant of the game of paintball.
- Scenario planning, a strategic planning method that some organisations use to make flexible long-term plans.
- Scenario test, a test based on a hypothetical story used to help a person think through a complex problem or system.
- Kingmaker scenario, in a game of three or more players, is an endgame situation where a losing player, him- or herself unable to win, has the capacity to determine which player among others is the winner.
- User scenario, used to communicate an idea for a product or experience involving interactivity.
- Scenario (A Tribe Called Quest), a 1992 song by hip-hop group, A Tribe Called Quest.