kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Service could mean:
- Service (economics), the non-material equivalent of a good in economics and marketing
- The Service Sector, the tertiary sector of industry
- Domestic service, employment in a residence
- Military service, the whole or part of a country's armed forces, or the act of serving in those forces
- Civil service, career employees of government
- Service is a Pakistani Group of Companies, Comprising of (among others) Service shoes, Service Tyres and ServAid (Chain of Pharamacies)
- A penetrant, as defined by a building code
- Systems Architecture Service, the provision of a discrete business or technology function within a systems environment; i.e. Business Service – “Manage Customer Address”; Technical Service – “Create E-Mail Notification”
- Serve (tennis), a shot to start a point in tennis
- Windows Service, a background computer program in Microsoft Windows
- Web service, a software system designed to support interoperable machine-to-machine interaction over a network
- A program in the Services menu that processes selected data
- IRC services, a set of features implemented in most modern Internet Relay Chat networks
- Service of worship, a meeting for the worship of God
- Service (music), musical settings for sections of a service of worship
- Service of process, the delivery of a summons, complaint or other court petition
- Service Tree (Sorbus domestica), a species of tree
- Robert W. Service, poet
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.