kidzsearch.com > wiki
The Republicans (France)
The party used to be one of the two major political parties in the French Fifth Republic along with the centre-left Socialist Party (PS), and, following the 2017 legislative election, it remains the second largest party in the National Assembly (behind President Macron's REM).
- Bolton, Doug (30 May 2015). Nicolas Sarkozy changes UMP party's name to The Republicans ahead of political comeback. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/boost-for-sarkozy-as-ump-party-changes-its-name-to-the-republicans-10286171.html. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- France's UMP party changes name to The Republicans, boosting Sarkozy. 2015-05-29. https://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/29/us-france-sarkozy-idUSKBN0OE2J120150529. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "EPP - European People's Party - Member Parties". 50.8398374;4.3671204: European People's Party. Archived from the original on 2016-05-04. https://web.archive.org/web/20160504032123/http://www.epp.eu/member-parties/. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "Partidos Archivo". idc-cdi. 2015-11-26. http://idc-cdi.com/en/parties/. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "International Democrat Union » Member Parties". Idu.org. 2015-10-27. Archived from the original on 2017-02-24. https://web.archive.org/web/20170224043633/http://idu.org/member-parties/. Retrieved 2015-12-06.