kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
China (after Yangtze River) and the sixth longest in the world. The river is 5464 km long and it drains at the Bohai Sea, a gulf of the Yellow Sea. The river is often called the "Mother River of China" and "the Cradle of the Chinese civilization" in China. In Chinese mythology, the river is home to the deity Hebo.
- Strassberg, Richard E. (2002). A Chinese Bestiary: Strange Creatures from the Guideways Through Mountains and Seas. Berkeley: University of California Press
- Yellow River delta Information at LSU
- Listen to the Yellow River Ballade from the Yellow River Cantata
- "A Troubled River Mirrors China’s Path to Modernity" New York Times November 19, 2006
- Illustrations of Guarding the Yellow River is an old book that shows how China protected the cities around the River from flooding.
- Illustrated Work on the Storage and Drainage Activities at the Lakes and Rivers of the Yellow River and the Grand Canal