kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
China (after Yangtze River) and the sixth longest in the world. The river is 5464 km long and it drains at the Bohai Sea, a gulf of the Yellow Sea. The river is often called the "Mother River of China" and "the Cradle of the Chinese civilization" in China.
- Yellow River delta Information at LSU
- Listen to the Yellow River Ballade from the Yellow River Cantata
- "A Troubled River Mirrors China’s Path to Modernity" New York Times November 19, 2006
- Illustrations of Guarding the Yellow River is an old book that shows how China protected the cities around the River from flooding.
- Illustrated Work on the Storage and Drainage Activities at the Lakes and Rivers of the Yellow River and the Grand Canal