kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Proof could mean:
- An argument, including:
- Proof (alcohol), measure of an alcoholic beverage's strength
- Proofing (baking technique), the process by which a yeast-leavened dough rises
- Artist's proof, a single print taken during the printmaking process
- Proof coinage, a coin made as an example of a particular strike
- Proof test, for a firearm
- Galley proof, a preliminary version of a publication
- Homeopathic proving, testing a substance's effect on the body
- Proof (1991 movie), an Australian movie by Jocelyn Moorhouse
- Proof (play), a play by David Auburn
- Proof (2005 movie), a movie directed by John Madden, based on the play
- "Proof", a song by Paul Simon from his 1990 album The Rhythm of the Saints
- Proof (rapper) (1973-2006), American rapper, a member of the group D12
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.