kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||40s BC 30s BC 20s BC – 10s BC – 0s BC 0s 10s|
|Years:||15 BC 14 BC 13 BC – 12 BC – 11 BC 10 BC 9 BC|
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Roman' not found. Year 12 BC was either a common year starting on Saturday, Sunday or Monday or a leap year starting on Sunday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Messalla and Quirinius.
- Tiberius Claudius Nero is called to Pannonia because of fighting by the Delmataeians.
- First official mention of Argentoratum, the city known in modern times as Strasbourg
- Emperor Augustus is given the title Pontifex Maximus
- Approximate date – Pyramid of Cestius built in Rome
- Beginning of Kushan Empire in India
- Comet Halley makes an appearance
- Marcus Valerius Messalla Barbatus, member of the Roman Senate (d. AD 20)
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa Postumus, son of Julia the Elder and grandson of Augustus (d. AD 14)
- for more information, see Category:12 BC deaths.