kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Centuries:||18th century – 19th century – 20th century|
|Decades:||1830s 1840s 1850s – 1860s – 1870s 1880s 1890s|
|Years:||1861 1862 1863 – 1864 – 1865 1866 1867|
- Fort Baker built near Las Vegas, Nevada
- Father Damien comes to Hawaii
- The Great Central Fair is held in June in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- May 5 – The American Civil War: The Battle of the Wilderness startes in Virginia.
- August 21 – American Civil War: In the Lawrence Massacre, Confederate guerillas attacked the town of Lawrence, Kansas and killed 150 men.
- September 1 – Canada: The Charlottetown Conference starts.