kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Inuit man 1906.jpg||Inuit man|
|Regions with significant populations||Alaska|
|Languages||American English, Haida, Tsimshian, Eskimo-Aleut languages, Chinook Jargon, Na-Dené languages, others||Religions||Shamanism (largely ex), Christianity|
Below is a full list of the different Alaska Native cultures. Within each culture are many different tribes.
- Aleut (in their own language they refer to themselves as Unangan)
- Alaska Federation of Natives
- Alaska Native Health Board
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- First Alaskans Institute
- Tlingit National Anthem, Alaska Natives Online