kidzsearch.com > wiki
Throughout the Animal Crossing series, the player character is a human who lives in a village where many anthropomorphic animals live, carrying out various activities such as fishing, bug catching, and fossil hunting. The series is known for its open-ended gameplay and use of the video game console's internal clock and calendar to show real passage of time.
- Knezevic, Kevin (April 6, 2020). "How Animal Crossing Was Born From One Of Nintendo's Biggest Flops". GameSpot. https://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-animal-crossing-was-born-from-one-of-nintendos/1100-6475342/. Retrieved May 14, 2020.
- Learn more about the development of the Animal Crossing series in our interview!. Nintendo. November 25, 2016. https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2016/November/Learn-more-about-the-development-of-the-Animal-Crossing-series-in-our-interview--1159916.html. Retrieved May 14, 2020.
- Andrew H (March 27, 2014). "While Animal Crossing may never see a mobile game, there could be companion apps on the way". DroidGamers. https://www.droidgamers.com/2014/03/27/while-animal-crossing-may-never-see-a-mobile-game-there-could-be-companion-apps-on-the-way/.
- Stephen Totilo (June 8, 2013). "No Retro Games in Future Animal Crossings—With One Possible Exception". http://kotaku.com/no-retro-games-in-future-animal-crossings-with-one-poss-512085493.
- Brett Elston (July 15, 2008). "E3 08: Nintendo Press Conference". GamesRadar+. http://www.gamesradar.com/e3-08-nintendo-press-conference/.