kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Category:Articles with infobox errors
|If this category has 20 items or more, it will report as a backlog. ( )|
| Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty!
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
Pages below are sorted according to the type of error. More information about what is causing the error and how to fix it may be found on the documentation page of whichever infobox is transcluded in the article.
- Uses a deprecated parameter — a parameter no longer used by the template is still being used in a transclusion; will have no visible effect on the article
- Uses an unnamed (numbered) parameter — where unrecognised text follows a vertical bar (|) in the markup; will have no visible effect on the article
- An entered value is invalid — this will normally result in a visible error message
- A required field is missing — this will normally leave a default value enclosed in curly brackets
- Autocat error — a category the page has been sorted to does not exist
- Image — Image markup is being used incorrectly
The following infoboxes sort pages to this category.
Pages in category "Articles with infobox errors"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.