kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Fine Gael is currently the governing and largest party in Ireland. It has the most members of the Oireachtas and Irish members of European Parliament. The party has a membership of 35,000. It is the senior partner governing with several independent politicians. Party leader Leo Varadkar serves as Taoiseach. Varadkar succeeded Enda Kenny as party leader on 2 June 2017 and as Taoiseach on 14 June; Kenny had been leader since 2002, and Taoiseach since 2011.
- "Fine Gael: definition of Fine Gael in Oxford dictionary (British & World English). Meaning, pronunciation and origin of the word". Oxford University Press. 2013. http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/Fine-Gael?q=Fine+Gael. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- Kerstin Hamann; John Kelly (2010). Parties, Elections, and Policy Reforms in Western Europe: Voting for Social Pacts. Routledge. p. 1980. . https://books.google.com/books?id=5hXGBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA1980.
- Cesáreo R. Aguilera de Prat; Jed Rosenstein (2009). Political Parties and European Integration. Peter Lang. p. 64. . https://books.google.com/books?id=ctGllqdyg7oC&pg=PA64.
- Angus Reid Global Monitor Archived 4 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 10 May 2009.
- Fine Gael. Your Fine Gael Archived 30 October 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 23 October 2011.
- "Enda Kenny elected Fine Gael leader". RTÉ News. 5 June 2002. Archived from the original on 30 June 2009. https://web.archive.org/web/20090630092234/http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0605/finegael.html. Retrieved 31 October 2007.