kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Francisco Brennand, or Francisco de Paula de Almeida Brennand, (June 11, 1927 – December 19, 2019) was a Brazilian sculptor. He worked in several different media. He was best known for his work in ceramic sculpture. Brennand was born in Recife, Pernambuco. He also used ceramics to create floor and wall tiles for construction.
- Propriedade Santos Cosme e Damião, Várzea (the artist's studio)
- Marco Zero square in Recife Antigo, Recife (the Sculpture Park)
- 18th São Paulo Art Biennial – 1985
- 20th São Paulo Art Biennial – 1989
- Esculturas 1974–1998 at the Pinacoteca do Estado de São Paulo – 1998
- Casa França-Brasil, Rio de Janeiro – 2000
- Esculturas at the Oscar Niemeyer Museum, Curitiba – 2004
- "Answers - The Most Trusted Place for Answering Life's Questions" (in en). https://www.answers.com/search.
- "Travel" (in en-US). The New York Times. . https://www.nytimes.com/section/travel. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- "Francisco Brennand, ceramista e artista plástico, morre aos 92 anos no Recife" (in pt-br). https://g1.globo.com/pe/pernambuco/noticia/2019/12/19/ceramista-francisco-brennand-morre-no-recife.ghtml.
- "Archived copy". http://www.revista.agulha.nom.br/brean.html.