kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Guitar Hero III Mobile
|Guitar Hero III Mobile|
|Developer(s)||MachineWorks Northwest LLC|
|Release||NA December 20, 2007, for Verizon Wireless customers|
|Genre(s)||Music video game|
Guitar Hero III Mobile is a music video game for mobile phones. It was made by MachineWorks Northwest LLC and sold by Hands-On Mobile. It is the newest game in the Guitar Hero series, and was released on December 20, 2007, in North America for people using Verizon Wireless.
Making the game
Playing Guitar Hero III Mobile is similar to playing other games in the Guitar Hero series. Mobile uses 3 frets instead of 5. Each column of numbered keys on a phone's keypad is a fret. The numbered keys used are "1", "4", and "7" for green notes, "2", "5", and "8" for red notes, and "3", "6", and "9" for yellow notes. Once the note(s) reach the bottom, the player must play the note(s) by pressing or holding down the number key(s) in order to score points. Players can turn on Star Power to get more points by the "*" (star) button on the keypad or the "OK" button in the center of the directional pad.
- Buchanan, Levi (2007-04-02). "Guitar Hero Mobile Lives!". wireless.IGN.com. http://wireless.ign.com/articles/777/777556p1.html. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- Buchanan, Levi (2007-10-29). "Guitar Hero Mobile Preview". wireless.IGN.com. http://wireless.ign.com/articles/830/830994p1.html. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- Buchanan, Levi (2007-12-10). "Guitar Hero Mobile Review". wireless.IGN.com. http://wireless.ign.com/articles/840/840518p1.html. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- "Hands-On Mobile (Guitar Hero III Mobile product page)". HandsOn.com. Hands-On Mobile. 2007-12-10. http://www.handson.com/product.php?product=658. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- "Verizon Wireless Customers Can Rock Out With The Guitar Hero III Mobile Game". Verizon Wireless. 2007-12-20. http://news.vzw.com/news/2007/12/pr2007-12-20.html. Retrieved 2008-02-03.
- Robinson Technologies – Home
- Anthem Game Group