kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
|56th United States Secretary of State|
September 22, 1973 – January 20, 1977
|Preceded by||William Rogers|
|Succeeded by||Cyrus Vance|
|United States National Security Advisor|
January 20, 1969 – November 3, 1975
|Preceded by||Walt Rostow|
|Succeeded by||Brent Scowcroft|
|22nd Chancellor of The College of William & Mary|
February 10, 2001 – April 7, 2006
|Preceded by||Margaret Thatcher|
|Succeeded by||Sandra Day O'Connor|
Heinz Alfred Kissinger
May 27, 1923
Fürth, Bavaria, Germany
Ann Fleischer (1949–1964)|
Nancy Maginnes (1974–present)
City University of New York, City College|
|Branch/service||United States Army|
|Unit||970th Counter Intelligence Corps|
In his later years, Kissinger — along with William Perry, Sam Nunn, and George Shultz — called upon governments to reduce nuclear weapons, and in three Wall Street Journal articles proposed a program of urgent steps to that end. The four have created the Nuclear Security Project to advance this cause.
- Isaacson, pp 20.
- "Ex-US Secretary of State Kissinger hospitalized". http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100313/ap_on_re_as/as_skorea_us_kissinger;_ylt=AjTrXfI0o_Cra9A.TZFRrB8EtbAF;_ylu=X3oDMTJzZW8ycTJoBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzEzL2FzX3Nrb3JlYV91c19raXNzaW5nZXIEcG9zAzQEc2VjA3luX3BhZ2luYXRlX3N1bW1hcnlfbGlzdARzbGsDZXgtdXNzZWNyZXRh. Retrieved 2010-03-13.
- Maclin, Beth (2008-10-20) "A Nuclear weapon-free world is possible, Nunn says", Belfer Center, Harvard University. Retrieved on 2008-10-21.
- Annotated Bibliography for Henry Kissinger from the Alsos Digital Library for Nuclear Issues
- Official Website of Henry A. Kissinger
- Henry Kissinger on IMDb
- "Charlie Rose" A conversation with Henry Kissinger, December 16, 2008
- Henry Kissinger speaks at the Asia Society, NYC, February 2007
- Kissinger's political donations
- NPR: Kissinger Speech at National Press Club. Towards the end [55:55], he responds to Hitchens.