kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Home on the Range (2004 movie)
|Home on the Range|
|Produced by||Alice Dewey|
Cuba Gooding, Jr.
|Music by||Alan Menken|
Mark A. Hester|
H. Lee Peterson
Walt Disney Pictures|
Walt Disney Feature Animation
|Release date(s)||April 2, 2004|
|Running time||76 minutes|
Home on the Range is a 2004 American animated musical western movie. It was released by Walt Disney Pictures and Walt Disney Feature Animation. on April 2, 2004. It was named after the popular country song "Home on the Range".
The story is about a trio of dairy cows. There is brash, adventurous Maggie, prim, proper Mrs. Calloway and ditzy, happy-go-lucky Grace. They need to get an infamous cattle rustler, for his bounty. This will save their farm.
The movie was universally panned by critics upon release, but received better reception over time, currently holding a 54% rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It was also a commercial disaster.
- Roseanne Barr as Maggie.
- Judi Dench as Mrs. Calloway.
- Jennifer Tilly as Grace.
- Cuba Gooding, Jr. as Buck.
- Randy Quaid as Alameda Slim.
- Charles Dennis as Rico.
- Charles Haid as Lucky Jack.
- Carole Cook as Pearl Gesner.
- Joe Flaherty as Jeb the Goat.
- Steve Buscemi as Wesley.
- Richard Riehle as Sam the Sheriff.
- Lance LeGault as Junior the Buffalo.
- G.W. Bailey as Rusty.
- Patrick Warburton as Patrick.
- Estelle Harris as Audrey the Chicken.
- Sam J. Levine as the Willie Brothers.
- Ann Richards as Annie.
- "Home on the Range". Box Office Mojo. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=homeontherange.htm. Retrieved 2012-01-05.