kidzsearch.com > wiki
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Types of jars
- Mason jar, a jar used to preserve serval foods (such as fruit, jam, vegetables, ...)
- Kilner jar, another type of jar for storing foods
- Mayonnaise jar, a mason jar especially made for mayonnaise
- Canopic jar, used in ancient Egyptian burial
- Leyden jar, a simple capacitor
- Killing jar
- Ahvenainen; R.-L. Heiniö (1993). "Factors affecting the suitability of glass jars for heating in microwave ovens. Comparison with plastic jars and paper board tubs". Packaging Technology and Science 6 (1): 43-52. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pts.2770060108/abstract. Retrieved 2 October 2013.