kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Keith Lyons (7 May 1952 – 13 May 2020) was a Welsh-born Australian educator and sport scientist. His works were analysis of performance in sport. He was the author of the first book on the use of video in sport. He was born in Buckley, Wales.
Lyons founded the Centre for Notational Analysis at the Cardiff Institute of Higher Education in 1992. He moved to Australia in 2002 to take up a position as the founding Coordinator of Performance Analysis at the Australian Institute of Sport. He was the founding Director of the Institute of Sport Studies at the University of Canberra in 2009.
- "Vale Keith". https://keithlyons.me/blog/2020/05/14/vale-keith/.
- Lyons, Keith (1988). Using Video in Sport. Huddersfield: Springfield Books. .
- "History". http://www.cardiffmet.ac.uk/schoolofsport/enterprise/cpa/Pages/History.aspx.
- "Performance Analysis at UWIC". https://issuu.com/uwicpublications/docs/alumni_magazine_2011/11.
- "Movement Science Our History". http://www.ausport.gov.au/ais/performance_support/movement_science.
- "About UCNISS". https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/UCNISS.