kidzsearch.com > wiki
Zuckerberg in 2019
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
May 14, 1984
White Plains, New York, U.S.
|Education||Harvard University (no degree)|
|Known for||Co-founding and leading Facebook, Inc.|
|Net worth||US$ 90 billion (as of January 2021)|
|Spouse(s)||Priscilla Chan (m. 2012–present)|
|Relatives||Randi Zuckerberg (sister)|
Donna Zuckerberg (sister)
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (born May 14, 1984) is a former Harvard University student who created Facebook when he was still studying computer science. The founding of Facebook made Zuckerberg a billionaire, one of the youngest and richest billionaires of all time according to Forbes.
In 2010, he was also named Time's Person of the Year. He was raised Jewish, was an atheist, but thinks different about religion nowadays. In a public Facebook post, Zuckerberg launched the Internet.org project in late August 2013.
He is married to Priscilla Chan.
- "#3 Mark Zuckerberg". Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/profile/mark-zuckerberg/?sh=4bacf3923e06. Retrieved November 14, 2020.
- "Our Leadership". https://chanzuckerberg.com/about/leaders/.
- "Mark Zuckerberg Summary". bookrags.com. http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Mark_Zuckerberg. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
- Vara, Vauhini (November 28, 2007). "Just How Much Do We Want to Share On Social Networks?". https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB119621309736406034. Retrieved June 18, 2019.
- O'Connor, Clare (May 20, 2012), Mark Zuckerberg's Wife Priscilla Chan: A New Brand of Billionaire Bride, Forbes, https://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2012/05/20/mark-zuckerbergs-wife-priscilla-chan-a-new-brand-of-billionaire-bride/, retrieved May 21, 2012