kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Along with Truman Capote, Joan Didion, and Tom Wolfe, Mailer writes creative nonfiction, sometimes called New Journalism, but which covers the essay to the nonfiction novel. He was awarded the Pulitzer Prize twice and the National Book Award once on his journalism career. In 1955, Mailer, along with Ed Fancher and Dan Wolf, first published The Village Voice, which was showed to the Greenwich Village. In 2005, he won the Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters from The National Book Foundation.
- The Norman Mailer Society
- Norman Mailer at Books and Writers
- Norman Mailer on American Masters (PBS Broadcast)
- Norman Mailer's writing on the Huffington Post
- Norman Mailer New York Review of Books author profile and archive includes list of reviews, letters, and essays from over 40 years, along with a bibliography