kidzsearch.com > wiki
Raja Dahir (Sindhi: राजा दाहिर, راجا ڏاھر b. 679, d. 712) was a Sindhi Hindu ruler. He was the last Sindi Hindu in Sindh and parts of Punjab in what is Pakistan today. In the early part of the Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent, Muhammad bin Qasim al-Thaqafi took control of Dahir's kingdom for the Umayyad Caliphate.
- Mirza Kalichbeg Fredunbeg: The Chachnamah, An Ancient History of Sind, Giving the Hindu period down to the Arab Conquest. Translated by from the Persian by, Commissioners Press 1900 
- Thakur Deshraj: Jat Itihas, Delhi, 1934
- R.C. Majumdar, H.C. Roychandra and Kalikinkar Ditta. : An Advanced History of India, Part II,
- Tareekh-Sind, By Mavlana Syed Abu Zafar Nadvi
- Wink, Andre, Al Hind the Making of the Indo Islamic World, Brill Academic Publishers, Jan 1, 1996, ISBN 90-04-09249-8
- Wink, 153