kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Roger Pinto Molina
Roger Pinto Molina (23 April 1960 – 16 August 2017) was a Bolivian right-wing politician. Pinto was born in Santa Rosa, Beni. He was elected to the Chamber of Deputies in 1997, from the single-member constituency 67 in Pando (covering areas in the provinces Nicolás Suárez, Manuripi and General Federico Román) as a Nationalist Democratic Action (ADN) candidate.
In 2005, Pinto was elected to the Senate as a Podemos candidate from Pando. He served as the head of the Podemos faction in the Senate. He was reelected to the Senate in 2009, as a candidate of Plan Progress for Bolivia – National Convergence.
Pinto was accused of involvement in the September 11, 2008 massacre in Porvenir. Until his death, he sought refuge in the Brazilian Embassy in La Paz. He was granted asylum in Brazil but was not given safe conduct by Evo Morales Government to leave Bolivia.
- REPUBLIC OF BOLIVIA LEGISLATIVE ELECTION OF 18 DECEMBER 2005
- La derecha "en pie de guerra"; Evo tentado a gobernar con decretos
- Lista Nómina de Senadores y Diputados electos el 2009
- Cónsul acusa a senadores Bravo y Pinto de cómplices en la masacre de Pando Archived 2011-05-20 at the Wayback Machine
- El linchamiento de dos brasileños en Bolivia tensa las relaciones bilaterales
- Senador boliviano cumple tres meses refugiado en embajada de Brasil
- "Escape from Bolivia". The Daily Beast. 2013-09-02. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/09/02/escape-from-bolivia.html.
- Morre em Brasília ex-senador boliviano Roger Pinto Molina (in Portuguese)