kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
It discusses the effect of climate change and global warming on the world economy. It is the largest and most widely known and discussed report of its kind. Nicholas Stern, called the "world’s top climate economist", endorses 350 ppm as “a very sensible long-term target.”
- Carbon cycle
- Greenhouse gas
- Energy efficiency and Sustainable energy
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- An Inconvenient Truth and Al Gore
- James Hansen
- Tim Flannery
- Carbon footprint
- Francis Cairncross (30 October 2006). "" Time to get Stern on climate change"". The First Post. http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=2&subID=1055.
- http://climateprogress.org/2009/09/09/nicholas-stern-worlds-top-climate-economist-endorses-350-ppm-long-term-target/ Climate Progress (Joseph Romm)
- "The Global Commission". NewClimateEconomy.net. http://newclimateeconomy.net/content/global-commission.
- "Members of the Global Commission". NewClimateEconomy.net. http://newclimateeconomy.net/content/Nicholas-Stern.