kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
Steubenville has a nickname. It is the "City of Murals". There are over 25 different murals around the city. Franciscan University of Steubenville and Eastern Gateway Community College are located in the city.
Famous people from Steubenville
- Dean Martin (1917-1995) - singer and actor
- Albert Newsam (1809-1864) - artist
- Edwin M. Stanton (1814-1869) - United States Attorney General
- Traci Lords (born 1968) - actress
- Richard Timberlake (1922-2020) - economist
- Big Bully Busick (1954-2018) - professional wrestler
- Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) details for Steubenville, Ohio; United States Geological Survey (USGS); July 12, 1979.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. http://factfinder2.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/index.xhtml. Retrieved 2013-01-06.
- "Historic Fort Steuben". http://www.oldfortsteuben.com/.
- City of Steubenville
- "About Eastern Gateway". Eastern Gateway Community College. http://www.egcc.edu.
- "Pennsylvania Institution for the Deaf and Dumb". The Library Company of Philadelphia. World Digital Library. http://www.wdl.org/en/item/9531/. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Edwin M. Stanton (1814–1869)". The Lincoln Institute.. http://www.mrlincolnswhitehouse.org/inside.asp?ID=96&subjectID=2. Retrieved December 18, 2010.