kidzsearch.com > wiki
Script error: No such module "Nihongo". was a Script error: No such module "Nihongo". after Enpō and before Jōkyō. This period started in September 1681 and ended in February 1684. During this time, the emperor was Script error: No such module "Nihongo"..
Events of the Tenna era
- 1681 (Tenna 1): Tokugawa Tsunayoshi is established as the fifth shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate.
- 1683 (Tenna 3): Tokugawa shogunate grants permission for Mitsui money exchanges (ryōgaeten) to open in Edo.
In Tenna, the first book was written about the coins of Japan. The work was entitled Classified Collection of Coins (Kwacho Kuien).
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric.. (2005). "Tenna," Japan Encyclopedia, p. 959.
- Nussbaum, "Reigen Tennō," p. 785; Titsingh, Isaac. (1834). Annales des empereurs du japon, pp. 414-415.
- Jenkins, Donald. (1971). Ukiyo-e Prints and Paintings: the Primitive Period, 1680-1745, p. 21.
- Titsingh, p. 414.
- Titsingh, p. 415.
- Hiroshi Shinjō. (1962). History of the Yen: 100 Years of Japanese Money-economy, p. 11.
- Bodart-Bailey, Beatrice. (2006). The Dog Shogun: The Personality and Policies of Tokugawa Tsunayoshi, p. 183.
- Munro, Neil Gordon. (1904). The Coins of Japan, p. xviii.
- National Diet Library, "The Japanese Calendar" -- historical overview plus illustrative images from library's collection
|Era or nengō: