kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
The New York Times
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|All the News That's Fit to Print|
|Owner(s)||The New York Times Company|
|Publisher||A. G. Sulzberger|
|Managing editors||Monica Drake|
|Opinion editor||Kathleen Kingsbury (acting)|
|Sports editor||Jason Stallman|
|Photo editor||Michele McNally|
|Staff writers||1,300 news staff (2016)|
|Founded||September 18, 1851(as New-York Daily Times)|
|Headquarters||The New York Times Building, 620 Eighth Avenue|
New York City, New York, U.S.
The New York Times (NYT, also called the Times), is an American newspaper based in New York City. It is printed around the world. It is owned by The New York Times Company, which owns and makes 15 other newspapers.
- "Kathleen Kingsbury". https://www.nytco.com/person/kathleen-kingsbury/. Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- Jason Stallman – Times Insider. https://www.nytimes.com/times-insider/author/jason-stallman/.
- Rogers, Katie (May 25, 2016). "New York Times Co. to Offer Buyouts to Employees". https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/business/media/new-york-times-co-to-offer-buyouts-to-employees.html.
- "New York Times Company 10-K". nypost.com. February 22, 2017. http://d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.net/CIK-0000071691/37d516f5-b9da-4ca8-a50f-d70630760094.pdf.
- "Press Release 7.1.2018". https://s1.q4cdn.com/156149269/files/doc_financials/quarterly/2018/Q2/Press-Release-7-1-2018_final.pdf. Retrieved April 7, 2020.
- "Historical news - Newspapers and News - Subject & Class Guides at Green River Community College". libguides.greenriver.edu. http://libguides.greenriver.edu/content.php?pid=95694&sid=831226. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- "How to Read Newspapers' New Circulation Numbers - Advertising Age - MediaWorks". adage.com. http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=146682. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- The New York Times on the Web
- Official history of the Times
- Daniel Okrent, "THE PUBLIC EDITOR; Is The New York Times a Liberal Newspaper?" New York Times, July 25 2004
- Fit and Unfit to Print: the Wall Street Journal replies to the Times on the subject of the press's obligations in wartime