kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
|Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen|
|Directed by||Michael Bay|
|Release date(s)||June 19, 2009(United Kingdom) |
June 24, 2009 (United States/Canada)
|Running time||149 minutes|
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is 2009 live-action sequel to Transformers. It was directed by Michael Bay and written by Roberto Orci, Ehren Kruger, and Alex Kurtzman. It stars Shia LaBeouf as Sam Witwicky.
The movie grossed a total of $402 million in North America and $836 million worldwide. It was the second most successful movie of 2009, behind Avatar.
The movie was nominated for Best Sound Mixing. The movie won five Scream Awards and two Teen Choice Awards. Revenge of the Fallen was also nominated for the Saturn Award for Best Science Fiction Film.
- "Transformers – Revenge of the Fallen rated 12A by the BBFC". BBFC. 2009-06-15. http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/ClassifiedWorks/CA2CAAEEF2A4116C802575D6004F36BE. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". boxofficemojo. 2009-06-30. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=transformers2.htm. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- "Nominees & Winners for the 82nd Academy Awards". AMPAS. http://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/82/index.html. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "Teen Choice Award Winners". CBS News. Associated Press. 2009-08-10. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/10/entertainment/main5229758.shtml. Retrieved 2010-11-03.
- "The 36th Saturn Award Nominations". Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films. 2010-11-03. http://www.saturnawards.org/Nominations_36th.doc.
- "Sandra Bullock wins TWO Razzie Awards; 'Transformers 2' nabs THREE". Los Angeles Times. 2010-03-06. http://goldderby.latimes.com/awards_goldderby/2010/03/razzie-awards-razzies-winners-sandra-bullock-news-story-article.html. Retrieved 2010-03-07.