kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:web images videos games
Buffett speaking to students from the University of Kansas School of Business, May 6, 2005
Warren Edward Buffett
August 30, 1930
|Education||Master of Science in Economics|
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
Columbia Business School
|Occupation||Chairman & CEO of|
|Net worth||US$ 58.5 billion (2013)|
|Spouse(s)||Susan Thompson Buffett (m. 1952–2004)|
Astrid Menks (m. 2006–present)
|Children||Susan Alice Buffett|
Howard Graham Buffett
Peter Andrew Buffett
|Relatives||Doris Buffett (sister)|
Warren Buffett (born 30 August 1930) is an American investor who is known for his wealth. He was born in Omaha, Nebraska. He is a primary shareholder, chairman and CEO of the company Berkshire Hathaway. He is the third wealthiest person in the world.
- "Warren Buffett". Forbes. https://www.forbes.com/profile/warren-buffett/. Retrieved November 05, 2013.
- Bailey, Jeff; Dash, Eric (September 1, 2006). "How Does Warren Buffett Get Married? Frugally, It Turns Out". The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/01/business/01buffett.html. Retrieved May 20, 2008.
- "Warren E Buffett, CEO Compensation". Forbes. March 30, 2006. https://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/12/C0R3.html. Retrieved February 23, 2009.
- Luisa Kroll, Matthew Miller (2010-03-10). "The World's Billionaires". Forbes.com. Archived from the original on 2012-12-16. https://archive.is/LR8j. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- Telegraph staff and agencies (17 April 2012). Warren Buffett diagnosed with prostate cancer. London. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9210456/Warren-Buffett-diagnosed-with-prostate-cancer.html. Retrieved 17 April 2012.
- Lopez, Ricardo (September 16, 2012). Warren Buffett completes prostate cancer treatment. http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-cancer-20120916,0,714101.story. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
- Quotations related to Warren Buffett at Wikiquote
- Media related to Warren Buffett at Wikimedia Commons
- Berkshire Hathaway official website
- The Buffett
- Latest Holdings In Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio, Dynamically Updated
- Buffett Partnership Letters
- Berkshire Hathaway SEC 13F Filings
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- Warren Buffett collected news and commentary at The New York Times
- Works by or about Warren Buffett in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Stempel, Jonathan (February 12, 2008). FACTBOX: Warren Buffett at a glance. https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1223441620080212.