kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||5th century BC – 4th century BC – 3rd century BC|
|Decades:||350s BC 340s BC 330s BC – 320s BC – 310s BC 300s BC 290s BC|
|Years:||324 BC 323 BC 322 BC – 321 BC – 320 BC 319 BC 318 BC|
|321 BC by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Gregorian calendar|| 321 BC |
|Ab urbe condita||433|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar|| 己亥年|
— to —庚子年
|- Vikram Samvat||-264–-263|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||2781–2782|
|Iranian calendar||942 BP – 941 BP|
|Islamic calendar||971 BH – 970 BH|
|Minguo calendar||2232 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||223|
Year 321 BC was a year of the pre-Julian Roman calendar.
- Antipater makes Antigonus commander in chief of his army in Asia Minor. He sends him with Craterus to fight against Eumenes, the satrap of Cappadocia and a supporter of Perdiccas.
- Perdiccas marches against Ptolemy. When he fails to cross the Nile he is murdered by mutinous officers. Ptolemy is in power in Egypt and Seleucus in power in Babylon.
- The main generals of the late Alexander the Great agree to the Partition of Triparadisus.
- Ptolemy strengthens his position by marrying Eurydice, the third daughter of Antipater.
- Antigonus and Craterus defeat Eumenes in battle. Eumenes escapes.
- Successes by Rome's armies force the Samnites to ask for peace. The terms are harsh so peace does not happen.
- Two Roman consuls, Spurius Postumius Albinus and Titus Veturius Calvinus, leading a force into Samnium. They are trapped in a mountain pass known as the Caudine Forks. They make a five year treaty with the Samnites.