kidzsearch.com > wiki Explore:images videos games
KidzSearch Safe Wikipedia for Kids.
|Millennium:||1st millennium BC|
|Centuries:||2nd century BC – 1st century BC – 1st century|
|Decades:||60s BC 50s BC 40s BC – 30s BC – 20s BC 10s BC 0s BC|
|Years:||40 BC 39 BC 38 BC – 37 BC – 36 BC 35 BC 34 BC|
|Gregorian calendar|| 37 BC |
|Ab urbe condita||717|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar|| 癸未年|
— to —甲申年
|- Vikram Samvat||20–21|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3065–3066|
|Iranian calendar||658 BP – 657 BP|
|Islamic calendar||678 BH – 677 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1948 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||507|
Year 37 BC was either a common year starting on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday or a leap year starting on Monday or Tuesday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Publicola and Nerva.
- Agrippa created the harbour "Portus Julius" in what is now the town of Pozzuoli. The port is used to train warships for naval battles.
- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavian made the "Second Pact of Tarentum". The Pact renewed the Triumvirate for another five years.
- Mark Antony reorganized Asia Minor with men loyal to him.
- Romans conquer Jerusalem from the Parthians.
- Herod the Great becomes king of Judea and Ananelus.
- The kingdom of Goguryeo in Korea is founded by the king Dongmyeong.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|