kidzsearch.com > wiki
Carlin was born and raised on Manhattan, New York City. He was famous for making a list of curse words that people should not say in the media, or even in public. (The list was ironically adopted by many radio stations, as a guide to what kind of language was not allowed.) As a stand-up performer, he had been called one of the greatest of his genre by the television network Comedy Central.
- Sometimes a Little Brain Damage Can Help||1984||ISBN 0-89471-271-3
- Brain Droppings||1997||ISBN 0-7868-8321-9
- Napalm and Silly Putty||2001||ISBN 0-7868-8758-3
- When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?||2004||ISBN 1-4013-0134-7
- Three Times Carlin: An Orgy of George||2006||ISBN 978-1-4013-0243-6 A collection of the 3 previous titles.
- Watch My Language||2009||ISBN 0-7868-8838-5
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: George Carlin|
- Carlin, George (1984). Sometimes a Little Brain Damage Can Help. Philadelphia: Running Press Book Publishers. .
- Carlin, George (1998). Brain Droppings. New York: Hyperion. .
- Carlin, George (2001). Napalm & Silly Putty. New York: Hyperion. .
- Carlin, George (2004). When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?. New York: Hyperion. .
- Carlin, George (2006). Three Times Carlin. New York: Hyperion. .
- Carlin, George (2009). Watch My Language. New York: Hyperion. .